[Sca-cooks] Hat was favorite cicada lymerics; YAK

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 08:47:51 PDT 2004

>From: "margaret" <m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net>
>
>Olwen, have you considered one of those big salt cellars out of sugar paste
>or marzipan?

Picture please!  I can make almost anything but I have to have an example.

On an aside note, do you know that the white stuff in those round caramels
is powdered sugar moistened and what mouth-feels like some kind of fat.  I
spent an hour or so taking those things apart so I could use them to
construct crunchy cicadas.  Tonight ~ wings!

Olwen