[Sca-cooks] confirmation

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Wed May 12 16:13:38 PDT 2004

Yes Linux exists but I checked the database and you are not on the list of
approved users.  Your case comes up for review in Nov.

Remember though, when you have your cleansing it is an involved process
that must start at moon-dark with the sacrifice of an iMac (the Daisy and
Blue Dalmation ones work best).  Other cleansing activities vary depending
on the level of Micro$loth contamination and which version of Linux you
install.

aeddie