[Sca-cooks] confirmation

Lorenz Wieland lorenz_wieland at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 16:19:19 PDT 2004

aeduin wrote:

> Yes Linux exists but I checked the database and you are not on the
> list of approved users.  Your case comes up for review in Nov.
>
> Remember though, when you have your cleansing it is an involved
> process that must start at moon-dark with the sacrifice of an iMac
> (the Daisy and Blue Dalmation ones work best).  Other cleansing
> activities vary depending on the level of Micro$loth contamination and
> which version of Linux you install.

...but there's always the goat, regardless.  Color may vary, but a goat
is always involved..

At the risk of having my cabal membership revoked, here are a couple of
links which may provide guideposts on the path to enlightenment:

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/
http://www.knoppix.org/

Oh, and as a one-time-only double-bonus-with-cherry-on-top, here's the
latest and greatest Mozilla browser:

-Lorenz