[Sca-cooks] Kiri's feast

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 12 19:58:06 PDT 2004

To be honest, I did not. The results of my initial effort, using the
breadcrumbs, was very dense...so much so, in fact, that we were able to
press the resulting mixture into molds, then turn the molded mixture out
onto a sheet of waxed paper. I don't believe making it denser would have
made it any better...in fact, it probably would have ben a little too
dry. But yes, I did use dry breadcrumbs. Again, given that I was making
it in large quantities, we used commercially prepared breadcrumbs. The
description in the original recipe seemed to produce something very
similar to those.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.