[Sca-cooks] alajú question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 13 07:43:42 PDT 2004

I would think they would look in the nut-candy-msg file...but those
looking in the candy-msg file might be looking for something like this
as well. It definitely is not a spread! Yes, I know that the original
says "paste", but it's different from our concept of paste. The same is
true of the quince conserve...I usually think of that as a spread, but,
if you read the directions, it says to dry it out and cut into
pieces...or words to that effect. So it comes out more like a candy as well.

Kiri

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.