[Sca-cooks] SCA names for foodie types

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 12:41:47 PDT 2004

I'm having one of THOSE days.  Here is the URL:

http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/misplacednamesbyname.htm

JM is one of those fascinating persons who has channeled her obsession
into a truly momentous SCA career.  This list is a work which will
always be in progress;  she adds new items every time she finds
something weird or interesting in this frequently-used name book.

Sel.