[Sca-cooks] Required courses for RUM degrees

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 13 12:56:21 PDT 2004

Is this something you'll start in the SCA...I assume so, since it seems
to involve SCA stuff. If so, will it be SCA-wide or will it be specific
to Meridies? If the former, where and how would we get the classes you
mention...and, as is the case with our University in Atlantia, will
teaching a class give you credit for taking the class? And, if you plan
to have it SCA-wide, how can you be sure that the classes are accurate,
scholarly, etc?

I have forwarded your message to my hubby, who has done some vintning
and brewing and served as Atlantia's second Brewmaster.

Kiri