[Sca-cooks] Required courses for RUM degrees

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Thu May 13 14:38:46 PDT 2004

Noble Cousin!

Greetings from Solveig! Ask yourself this. Would Paul Bruel receive any
of your degrees as defined?

A specific suggestion. You should not have a "degree" in either "botanicals"
or "herbals". If you want something, then it should be on dietary medicine.
That is more appropriate for a cookery degree and admits lots of works by
ancient authorities from Rome to Nanjing. If there are to be "medical degrees"
at RUM, then they should be separately considered and should possibly include
theories of the humours and that sort of thing.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS   |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est       |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu       |