[Sca-cooks] SCA names for foodie types

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri May 14 10:45:33 PDT 2004

No, you definitely are not wasting your time...unless you consider brightening this old lady's day considerably with your wonderful wit.  And when my sweetie is out of town, your humor helps me get through the fact that I don't have him here to listen to!

Kiri

PS:  And you have lots of other things that are worthwhile as well...your knowledge of cooking and running feasts in the SCA is invaluable.  I've learned a great deal from you!