[Sca-cooks] Filk I just wrote, was something something RUM

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 17:50:06 PDT 2004

--- ekoogler1 at comcast.net wrote:
> Actually, that's what I thought, but wanted to
> make sure...I suspected that to state that you
> were Caidan when you were actually from the
> West would result in your making a fast trip
> east to set me right!  Though I'd be delighted
> to see you, I don't think I'd want to be on
> your "wrong side"!!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kiri

Oh, I don't know ... I would think that being
called a Caidan would be quite a compliment.
But I am a former Westerner for the few years
between the time I joined the SCA and the time
the Caid broke way from the West and became its
own kingdom.  We in Caid have great affection
for our former cousins of the West.

So, Kiri, are you saying that if I misquote the
kingdom you are from that you would make a fast
trip west to correct me?  If that is true, I
have to say that you are best and nicest
Easterner that I have ever met!  Please let me
know when your flight arrives at LAX so I can
have a welcoming committee meet you! :-)

As for being on my wrong side ... well I have to
tell you that I am not very ogre-like.  I am far
too nice and forgiving.  My motto is "Be kind to
your enemies.  It makes them wonder what you are
up to!"

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.