[Sca-cooks] Filk I just wrote, was something something RUM

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat May 15 19:37:38 PDT 2004

I wish I could come out for a visit, but until I have a job I won't be going much of anywhere.  We're even having to severely cut back on the events that are near us...between the cost of gas and the lack of a job, we just can't afford to go to much anymore.  Sigh.  Plus Phillip is in the midst of learning new materials for the new versions of Oracle that he'll be teaching over the next couple of months.

I understand about your attitude toward your enemies...mine is pretty similar!

Kiri