[Sca-cooks] Filk I just wrote, was something something RUM

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Sat May 15 18:07:17 PDT 2004

Just to let you know, I brang a printout of this song to our Baronial A&S
competition, and I serenaded the autocrat at troll as people were signing
in. She was stepping down as our bardic champion today. Later I was asked to
sing your song again to the assembled populace while they waited for court
to start. I made sure that they knew where it came from and everyone loved
your song!

Cecily- who has always loved Hotel California-
So thanks for a fun version to sing!