[Sca-cooks] IACP award winners

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 19 14:26:26 PDT 2004

It's OOP, of course, but for those of you who love chocolate, I highly
recommend Bittersweet. Alice Medrich is, IMO, the Goddess of chocolate, but
aside from that her discussion of modern chocolate is fascinating and the
recipes that I've tried so far are wonderful! There is even a dairy-free
baked mousse ...

Cynara