[Sca-cooks] Re: Evil bookseller - blatant commercial plug

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu May 20 07:49:34 PDT 2004

i usually see
"white wolf and the phoenix" most often, and they have the line of booklets
from the Madrone culinary guild.
(they are the card woven belt favor folks. east coast.... usually)

but i am sure others carry the same booklets.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...