[Sca-cooks] Re: Evil bookseller - blatant commercial plug

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 20 07:59:19 PDT 2004

As I am in Atlantia, we rarely see booksellers from the Eastrealm except
possibly at Pennsic...and we won't be at Pennsic this year.  Do you know
if these folks do mail orders?  If so, how would one get in touch with them?

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.