[Sca-cooks] Dayboard-like Fighter Food

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri May 21 07:13:41 PDT 2004

--On Thursday, May 20, 2004 11:17 PM -0500 Michael Gunter
<countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

 My earlier suggestions were things
> to give fighters at res points or between battles. In my experience the
> fighters won't eat while the combat is going on. Maybe a quick handful of
> something around noon but they are usually too busy and focussed to care
> about food unless it's shoved in thier hands. If it is specifically for
> the fighters then you need to put the food table where the fighters
> gather and then pretty much make them eat.

a number of our ladies take 'food to the field' during estrella battles and
the fighters love it.   sometimes popsickles have even been found there.

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions