[Sca-cooks] baked snow?

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Sat May 22 10:32:27 PDT 2004

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! The only think that may make this stuff problematic
is the cream content. Otherwise, it is merengue whidh is routinely baked.
Basically, it is a race between sugar carmelization and melting. I think
that you can make it work by adjusting the proportions. If the cream
is separate from the eye whites and sugar, then all you have is a variant
on baked alaska.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS   |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est       |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu       |