[Sca-cooks] Dayboard-like Fighter Food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 07:09:47 PDT 2004

>Phlip made some comments about utensils for serving food to fighters on the
>field:
>>You can also duct tape spoons that make a reasonable serving size to
>>those bowls. Not particularly period, but they should be something fairly
>>familiar to the fighters for a snack.
>
>Huh? Do you mean duct tape something like one end of a piece of string to
>the utensil and duct tape the other end of the string to the utensil or
>table?
>
>Stefan

Whenever we do a buffet style we always have people attending to answer
questions, keep the plates and table tidy, help serve if necessary, etc.  We
also use our finest plating-ware for visual pleasure.  I do not believe we
have ever had something go a-walking.  The image seems so very visually
wrong to see knives and spoons duct taped to serving ware.
Just my opinion.
Olwen, still hoping my car gets found.