[Sca-cooks] Central Market update

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 24 15:42:05 PDT 2004

Sounds great! Keep us posted. I had an interview today as well. Doesn't
sound nearly as exciting as yours, but it pays well and, though it is
presently a temp job, it is temp-to-perm, and from the way they talked,
I'd have to really screw up not to become perm after the end of the
880-hour trial period.

Kiri