[Sca-cooks] Food in England or Scotland OOP

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 25 22:19:43 PDT 2004

Suzanne asked:
> Hey you all!  A couple of yearsago when we went to Oregon I got some
> wonderful recommendations from y'all on restaurants.  This year we are
> flying to
> London and then driving to Scotland, so I thought, what the hey - Does
> anyone have
> any recommendations for eating establishment in Lndon, Nottingham,
> Stratford, the Shetlands, Edinburgh, Inverness, or surrounding areas?
Well, I can't remember if there are any mentions on food in these files
or not, but perhaps these will be of use for food or other points of
interest. These are in the CULTURES section of the Florilegium:
England-msg       (47K)  1/16/01    Medieval points of interest in
England.
London-msg        (47K)  9/18/01    Medieval points of interest in and
around
                                        London.
Scotland-msg      (65K)  5/25/99    Scottish culture. Who lived where.
Medieval
                                        points of interest. The Orkney
Islands.

Stefan