[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

jah at twcny.rr.com jah at twcny.rr.com
Wed May 26 07:37:40 PDT 2004

hi!

I can't see the pics, is that something
that I need to do to password or
something?

thanks!
Jules/catalina

------------------------------

 Message: 10
 Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:26:32 -0400
 From: kattratt <kattratt at charter.net>
 Subject: [Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures
 To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>

 http://groups.msn.com/NicholasNiche/pictures

 That is the link.  I have posted comments and the steps we used to
 garnish and provide desserts for the Feast of St Isidore.
 Many Many MANY THANK YOU'S Go OUT to Master Chirhart and THL Olwen the
 Odd!!!! They made the coolest Marzipan Scroll for me and I deeply
 appreciate it.  I hope that the way I used it did their work justice.

 The Sugar Plate items (Both kinds) worked out well.
 Peaches in Sugar are very tasty.
 Candied Mint Leaves ROCK!!!!

 Enjoy the pictures everyone!!!
 And as always thanks to this list for all of your advice and help!!!!!!!!

 Ld Nichola