[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 31 21:56:52 PDT 2004

I just did a flat cast sugar plate of the Midrealm Arms for a display at
the Midrealm Crown.
305 degrees will work. Cool the pan down before doing the pour.
Even without all the humidity up here, it dried hard and wasn't that sticky.
It peeled off from the foil alright. Humidity and timing will affect the
outcome of it.

What did the sugar plate cups weigh? They look heavy duty. I know you were
commenting on how few were being made from each batch and now I see why.
Pictures are great. I didn't even get any digital shots of my display on
Saturday.
The husband and heir ran off to boffers and I didn't see them for most
of the day.

Johnnae