[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon May 31 19:02:16 PDT 2004

Sorry for the late reply... week from hell.
The boiled sugar plate should come with a warning... it dries yes but is
still very very very very sticky.  AND That 310 degrees is serious!!!!
If you go over it burns and under it get's droopy.  However you can
reheat the mistakes and reuse them.  (Just be ready for cloudy candy.)
Thank You for the Compliments; this was a lot of work but alot of fun.
Nichola