[Sca-cooks] Thanks!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 10:42:43 PDT 2004

Dear Samrah:

I am very grateful that [1] you are well at last, and that [2] you have
TOLD us so.  I was really beginning to wonder if Galen was sparing us
bad news.  Yes, since Goldwyn's passing [at age 44] we have been much
more aware of heart disease at young ages in Caid generally.  Well I am
glad you're back.  Your beautiful needlework came up in conversation the
other day, I forget who I was talking to, but the consensus was that you
were sorely missed.  Coronation is about a week and a half away in
Darach, see you there?

Best Always,
Selene Colfox [all original parts, ok there's that one gold tooth]