[Sca-cooks] Thanks!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 12:31:23 PDT 2004

Well, Samrah, if your in Caid you are on the other side of the US from me.
I'm in Baltimore Maryland (Bright Hills Atlantia).  Thank you for your kind
words.  Have you seen Nichola's latest pictures?  Talk about WoW.
As for my picture site, Hans finally got his scanner up and running and
volunteered to start scanning in pictures again for me.  I only have about a
year and a half worth...  I'm trying to figure out how to put together a
website.  Scanned the list of free sites and looked through a couple but I
am totally challenged.
Olwen