[Sca-cooks] Thanks!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed May 26 15:26:39 PDT 2004

Also sprach Samrah:
>Thanks & Blessings to Everybody,
>
>Nope, Adamantius.  No time for hartshorn (although I must confess I
>hadn't heard of it either ;o).

It's a name for a chemical leavening that predates things like baking
powder and may actually have been derived, at one point, from actual
horns of actual harts...

>Thought it was just the flue & dehydration; was on critical list for
>6 days.  Didn't know heart was the problem.  Doctors took that long
>to figure it out.  Thought I was just immuno-impaired.

Well, I'm glad you got it figured out before it was too late! Imagine
your embarrassment as you approached the proverbial pearly gates,
having to explain...

Good to have you back!

Adamantius