[Sca-cooks] Funges with sugar?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed May 26 14:14:31 PDT 2004

Hm, I've always used a bit of honey in mine, but can't figure out which
source I started using that called for that.
Christianna

> Funges has sugar in it? When did that happen? Sure isn't in Forme of Cury.

Hm... what does it say in Pleyn Delit? Is there some suggestion that it
might have a) had a roux thickened sauce and b) that the spices might have
been 'sweet spices'?

A quick look under 'funges' on the web includes the exact redaction they
are using:
http://www.bitwise.net/~ken-bill/medrcp10.htm

If SCAdian cooks put up junk and people use their redactions, whose fault
is that?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa,