[Sca-cooks] Gratia Dei : Medieval EXHIBITION

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed May 26 17:23:33 PDT 2004

I never said that they were serving outstanding "medieval"
food.... I just thought it was "interesting". Remember how
we made remarks about the Smithsonian menus from 3 years ago.
Foodwise-- or sweetwise I guess
I am under deadline making things for Midrealm Crown this
weekend. Lets see... display, meeting, luncheon, tea and oh yes
something to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Kingdom.
Rain of course is predicted again and again in the next few days.

Johnnae llyn Lewis