[Sca-cooks] Okay, so this is vaguely food-related...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu May 27 08:59:25 PDT 2004

> they do.  So, I'm glad to see that it's not as rigid as my friend's Mom
> made it sound ;) but they're still not fully accomodating celiac disease.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I believe the pastor of the young
lady's church was definitely repeating church doctrine when he was
reported as saying "Jennifer could drink from the  Communion cup and
receive the full presence of the Eucharist."

As a former Catholic and a former Eucharistic Minister, I'm not getting
what the problem is here.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never cook for or sleep with anyone who routinely puts you down."
	-- Naomi Wolfe.