Lainie-brownies was [Sca-cooks] Cnn cilantro story

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu May 27 10:36:24 PDT 2004

At 08:07 AM 5/27/2004, you wrote:
>But why are they "Lainie-brownies"?  Did she
>give you the recipe?  Are they orange in color or
>flavor? Are they filled with slugs? Inquiring
>minds just got to know!

:-D)
No slugs, not orange. They're called "'Lainie Brownies" because I'm the one
who's posted the recipe (repeatedly...). I got the original recipe from the
side of a box of dutched cocoa, and tinkered with it from there. Hmm. So I
guess it really is mine now...

I'm going to make a batch to take with me this weekend. :-) Useful barter
materials, they are!

'Lainie