[Sca-cooks] grain in milk dishes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Nov 4 17:07:57 PST 2004

Ok, guys, how do you cook grain dishes in milk, as in the millet cooked
in milk Platina suggests?

By the way, I served barley grits cooked in chickenbroth on saturday and
people just raved and demanded my recipe. I am more and more of the
opinion that not cooking our grains in broth is doing people a
disservice in the feasthall.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In the clearing stands a boxer, A fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders Of every blow that laid him down
Or cut him till he cried out, In his anger and his shame,
'I am leaving, I am leaving' But the fighter still remains."