[Sca-cooks] Questions

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 06:41:31 PST 2004

Okay, I know I'm being lazy here, but I don't have
alot of time at hand.

How period are grilled steaks? Steaks of any other
sort?

Where does Barbeque fit in? Is Oriental Barbeque
different from Caribbean? How so? Are either one of
them period for us?

Is Caribbean Barbeque Native or would it have been
brought from Africa with the slave trade?

Seanan and Johann,
The Opa and Boucho Show!

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"