[Sca-cooks] Back for a minute!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:29:23 PST 2004

Hi all.  Oh how I have missed each one of you!!  How I do hope everyone has
had dreams come true and good tidings greet them at every door.  It has been
so very long since I have heard the sillieness and somberness and scolding
in this wonderful family of friends.  Ah, mundania!  It just seems to suck
the life out of everything........  Well, I may not be on the list for long
as the home computer is just junk, but I so wanted to read and hear what
adventures were brewing out there.  Oh, and Nichola, I think I will be
needing to send an A&S entry down to the event your cookng for. Let's talk
offline.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds