[Sca-cooks] Re: Atlantian Crown Tourney

The Sheltons sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Sun Nov 7 20:46:02 PST 2004

The final of Atlantian Crown Tourney came down to Count Valharic vs.
Sir Robert de Rath. Valharic won the 1st bout in the best-of-3 final, but
de Rath came back to win the next 2 bouts and claim the coronet.

John le Burguillun

>> I believe that he was in the final round but I could be wrong....
Nichola

 Elise Fleming wrote:

Greetings!  I didn't know where else to go to ask if anyone has heard the
results of today's Atlantian Crown Tourney.  I know there are Atlantians on
the list and wondered if any news had been spread on the kingdom e-list
yet.  Valharic, who won Crown for me in the Middle, is supposedly fighting
and I'm really anxious/curious about today's outcome.  Thanks!
Alys Katharine >>