[Sca-cooks] A Weighty Situation...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 9 06:17:27 PST 2004

If anyone here has been talking about being on a restricted diet or losing
weight for other than serious health reasons, I haven't paid any attention.
What I have seen is simply a real concern for various "can't have"
ingredients and how that affects our cooking. So to mention a particular
diet -- South Beach or vegetarian or kosher or whatever -- is just shorthand
for what we have, and don't have, in our kitchens. And for what foods and
recipes we will, or will not, be interested in making and eating.

Cynara