[Sca-cooks] Re: [sca-cooks) Where R we?

Kai D. Kalix kdkalix at gmx.de
Mon Nov 8 15:29:59 PST 2004

Greetings,
well, if even the flies on the wall get to answer this thread (and I
consider me just a ly on the wall, since trodden down on the price of salt -
still researching ;o) ...)

I am from Geretsried, some 40 km south of Munich, Bavaria, West Germany,
SCA-like somewhere in Drachenwald.

Btw, I am planning a small feast on Our Birthday, theme Roman, mostly based
on Anahita's Greco-Roman-Feast. If smeone is interested, I'll post the
(translated) mnenu and recipes (differing from Anahita's).
In Service of the Dream
kai

--
Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! or he will not slay Thee in Thy
turn, but bear Thee

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!