[Sca-cooks] Ukranian greens question?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Nov 11 14:28:46 PST 2004

Welp here in Oklahoma Lambsquarters grows wild and in abundance.. have eaten
it tastes alot like spinach. I like it in a forest wilted salad with wild
onions and such :)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.