[Sca-cooks] OT- Northern Lights in period?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 21:56:58 PST 2004

   Johnnae llyn Lewis mentioned:
> I'm very busy in another part of Pentamere, south and east
> of Helena but still in Michigan. [But no northern lights here last
> night.]
Yes, there was a photo in my paper today showing the Northern Lights in
Kansas. Kansas???!

Hmmm. This is OT for this group, but does anyone know if we have any
period writings or legends that mention the Northern Lights? Perhaps at
least from the Norse? What did they say they were?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com