[Sca-cooks] Beverages

Wildecelery at aol.com Wildecelery at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 03:23:25 PST 2004

1. As someone with an extreme citric acid allergy, I would definitely want it
to be listed in the announcement ahead of time if Lemonaide or a more period
version were to be the only beverage offered at a feast or dayboard.

2.  At the East's recent Crown Tournament, we were served a honey-sweetened
barley water as a beverage otpion.  I found it very light and refreshing...some
other agreed with me, otheres did not.  I asked our feast steward for the
recipe and she had actually used pre-made barley water teabags.

-Ardenia