[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 18, Issue 48

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Wed Nov 10 06:31:41 PST 2004

At 06:41 AM 11/10/04, Brighid wrote:
>I served carrot-cheese pie at the rapier event, if you recall, and it was
>very
>popular.  The taste is not too different from a pumpkin pie.
The only web reference I can find to anything like this is from Martha
Washington - is that the recipe you used?  Sounds wonderful!

JdH

Baroness Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com ***  http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
There is only one rule in the SCA: "Thou shalt not be tacky". All the rest
is commentary. (Barak Raz, Silverwing's Laws 1).