[Sca-cooks] Re: Guther updates and Thanksgiving

Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 18:03:40 PST 2004

We're doing a communal Thanksgiving - family and adopted family/friends with
no where to go for a total of about 15 at dinner.

So far the menu looks like this:

Turkey - Brother & wife
Spiral Sliced Ham - Me
Sauces for ham - Me (what? Bare meat?  I think not, good my lord)
Zesty Carrots - Me
Mashed Potatoes - Adopted sister Yseulte
Salad - ?
Rolls - Brother & wife
Armoured Turnips or Carrots and Parsnips - Me (they don't know about this
yet)
Green Beans - ?
Funges - Me (surprise!)
Apple Pie - Me
Pumpkin Cream Pie - Me (may turn into just Pumpkin Pie)

They're trying to cosset me, but I'm having this wonderful spurt of energy -
I feel like the old Ro, so I'm going into the usual Bright Hills panic of
"If I don't make it, there won't be enough food!"

Ro

PS Anyone trying to reach Olwen, her computer blew up so she's not online
right now.  If you haven't got her phone # and need to get in touch with
her, email me off line and I will relay the message.

R.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladyrowansplace/