[Sca-cooks] period dessert request

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 19:45:33 PST 2004

Ro asked:
> You guys RAWK.  I'm lookig for a period dessert, since I need to
> document it for a competition for Atlantian 12th Night.
>
> Thanks for all the leads... I'm still pouring thru them.
Is this a new request? I don't know if I missed something or not.
Without something more to go on, I can simply say there are lots of
period dessert recipes given in the FOOD-SWEETS section of the
Florilegium. Since "dessert" can also include fruits and breads as well
as sweet items, you might also try the FOOD-FRUITS and the FOOD-BREADS
section.  For instance, the latter includes recipes for funnel cakes.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com