[Sca-cooks] Oaken Regional Cook's Symposium

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 16 07:04:11 PST 2004

The following information  is up now-- Johnnae

The  December 11th 2004
  Oaken Regional Cook's Symposium
in Mansfield Ohio.
http://home.columbus.rr.com/cconrad6/orcs/

"Join the Marche of Three Towers <http://www.midrealm.org/threetowers/>
for the first Oaken Regional Cook's Symposium.  Join us as the cooks of
the kingdom share knowledge, discuss and learn new techniques (and old
techniques), share recipes, and of course eat.  The site is fully
handicapped accessible.  There will be activities on both floors, and
there is an elevator between. The site has ample space for classes and a
commercially appointed kitchen kitchen for both hands-on classes and
last minute touches to your pot-luck feast offering.  Ooo, did I forget
that?  There will be a pot-luck feast after the day's activities.  To
participate you need only bring a dish fit for 8 kings. . . oh, I mean a
dish to serve 8-10.  Oh!  Did I mention?  We're allowed to have alcohol
at feast!  But shhh . . . (don't tell everybody!)

We will be serving up enough food oriented knowledge to choke a laurel,
and will offer a track of non-cooking classes for the weary escort
seeking refuge from the relentless bombardment of culinary information.
There will also be a period organ recital by Piotr Zavilov of Falcon's
Quarry in the afternoon."