[Sca-cooks] Spanish foods

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 23:30:47 PST 2004

Anahita said:
> Anyway, this all has little to do with cooking. I'm still looking for
> Spanish recipes. Several of those mentioned here were already on my
> "short list", but that list is darn short for the Spanish and seems
> to be entirely sweets.
Well, these files certainly aren't specifically fingerfoods, but
perhaps by looking through them you can find a few dishes which will
meet your needs. I know there are dishes other than sweet things in
these.
Guisados1-art    (220K)  5/28/01    A translation of Ruperto de Nolaís
                                        1529 "Libre del Coch", part 1 of
2
                                        by Lady Brighid ni Chiarain.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS/Guisados1-art.html
Guisados2-art    (116K)  5/28/01    "Libre del Coch". part 2 of 2.
                                        Lenten recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS/Guisados2-art.html
fd-Spain-msg     (122K)  9/ 1/02    Food of medieval Spain. Cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Spain-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas