[Sca-cooks] Unto the List: an APOLIGY

James DuVal darkagescook at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 00:02:17 PST 2004

Simply put: I am Sorry.

I have rarely posted to this list or any other. I am sorry for my inflammatory remarks.

Having read them the next morning, under the blaring light of day. "you all" were correct they were inflammatory. Even though I thought at the time that they where not

I have long been seeking to escape from my mundane life and the modern world through the SCA and other lists like this one.

I was tired physically mental and spiritual. I made rash statements on this list. I will endeavor to not write email in the middle of the night anymore. :o)

I am sorry and I wish to apologize to all those I have offended.

Adamantius. I owe you an apology for making comments to you in a public forum. They never should have been stated here. If at all. I apologize for any ill will I may have generated by my comments made to you in such a forum.

Thank you, Vincenzo.  for your words of wisdom (without judgment) I am truly humbled and enlightened by our short discourse... Thank You

James DuVal  a.k.a. Lord James MacCoag, Atenveldt