[Sca-cooks] Hermione is in the oven-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Nov 23 14:34:26 PST 2004

Heh heh heh... why hasn't Voldemort thought of this? ;-]

Anyway, I just came up with something nifty that I thought I'd share- I
started scooping the threads and seeds out of of her middle, and struggling
because the spoon was not working great. Then I had a brilliant idea! The
ice cream scoop! It's a plain old ice cream scoop, no moving parts, and it
worked wonderfully! Easy to handle with cranky wrists, and the stuff came
out in nice chunks!

Heh heh heh... Ron, you're next... ;-]

'Lainie