[Sca-cooks] FWD: November 2004 MK Cook's Challenge

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 16:18:50 PST 2004

A short while back, the Middle Kingdom Cook's list began a monthly
challenge at the beginning of each month that was introduced to spur
conversation, get people thinking on their feet, and provide a bit of
amusement to the readers in general. Each month's challenge has been
different to date and as list maintainer, I'm the one who sends them
out (people usually send me their challenge ideas privately and I mix
and match or steal them whole cloth with credit and then send them out).

This past month's challenge was particularly interesting and a few of
the MK Cook's members suggested to me privately that I should send the
challenge to the SCA Cook's list to stimulate further discussion about
the topic. I forward it to you now in this email in hopes that you
enjoy it, in hopes that it stimulates conversation, and in hopes that
everyone can learn a bit from the ensuing conversation.

Cheers,

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, iasmin at comcast.net

---------