[Sca-cooks] Why they don't make chocolate yogurt

Kai D. Kalix kdkalix at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 08:20:34 PST 2004

Greetings,

Lord Stefan replied to me with:
> Well, I don't read German. Does the product listing indicate whether
> this chocolate flavored yoghurt still has live cultures? The Dannon
> representative did indicate that if you add the chocolate after killing
> the culture then there is no problem. Apparently their products contain
> live cultures, and I'm specifically looking for yogurt which contains
> the live cultures.

I honestly do not know, but since Ehrmann tends to propagate themselves as
ecological, I do think they have live cultures. The poduct listing only
gives the nutritional values. I have sent a mail to Ehrmann for further
information.
BTW, let me add my praise for the Florlegium.
kai

--
Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in
order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++