[Sca-cooks] Re: Why they don't make chocolate yogurt

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 20:43:42 PST 2004

Wistan replied to me with:
> Actually, this probably a misfortune of access.  Stonyfield Farms is
> readily available most places I shop.  It's organic and the
> acidophilus is still potentially live; it's my preferred brand if I'm
> in a yogurt mood.
> http://www.stonyfield.com/OurProducts/OrgYogurts.cfm
Thank you. For some reason this site did not show up in my web searches
on chocolate yogurt or even yogurt. Lots of chocolate yogurt pies and
such, though.
> They're not the cheapest, but they do have flavors like "Vanilla
> Truffle" and "Moo-La-La Double Chocolate."
Unfortunately, this "Moo-La-La Double Chocolate" is the only mixed in
chocolate that I could find there of their various types of yogurt. I
can get this brand in my grocery store but don't remember this
Moo-La-La one. I will look though. I will also try to go by Whole Foods
and look. I believe Whole Foods started in Austin.

> > From the Whole Milk Vanilla Truffle, "our family recipe: cultured
> pasteurized organic whole milk, naturally milled organic sugar,
> organic cocoa, inulin, organic natural vanilla flavor, natural
> flavors, pectin. contains: s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l.
> acidophilus, bifidus, l. casei, and l. reuteri live active cultures."
I like the idea that this brand can contain up to six different live
cultures.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas