[Sca-cooks] Favorite medieval dish

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 21:10:08 PST 2004

Kiri replied to me with:
> > Stefan li Rous wrote
> >> Or, and this is open to others, What is your favorite medieval dish
> >> which you've cooked and why?
> >>
> Hmmmm....my favorite SCA dish.  There are so many to choose from!  I'm
> very fond of Bishop Geoffrye d'Ayr's redaction of Armored Turnips
> (Platina).  My redaction of Rauioles, from Forme of Curye (Curye on
> Inglysch).
For those who might wish to see the original recipe for these Rauioles,
and Kiri's redaction, they can be found in this file in the FOOD
section of the Florilegium:
pasta-stufed-msg  (33K)  3/20/01    Period stuffed pasta dishes.
Ravioli.

> Sigh.  So much good food...so little tummy!
Ah, but my tummy seems to be expanding as I get older. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com